Paris here I come

Wednesday 9 September 2009

A great day for a birthday!

I just had to post as it's my birthday today. I normally try to keep as low key as possible about my birthday - some sort of denial thing. But today is quite special as it's the 9th of September 2009, 09/09/09! Cool eh? Wouldn't it be amazing if I was turning 9, or 99? But I'm 44 this year and am not happy that I'm slowly creeping towards 50...argh! I'm hoping to be fitter at 50 than I was when I was 40, and so far so good...

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! A friend of mine has just had a baby today - what a cool date! I hope you are having a great day and that you are getting spoilt in all the right ways.
Kim xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Kathiej said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heather.... I hope your day was truly wonderful.

Hey I hear that 50 is the new 40 and you have ages till you hit 50 :-)

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Heath!