Paris here I come

Monday 23 June 2008

Week 10 Weigh-in

Well now I can tell you officially that I've reached my 10% goal of 108 kg this week! (Even though I had already announced it unofficially this week).

I weighed in today and my scales read 106.6 kg which makes it a loss of 2.5 kg since last Monday! I know it sounds like a lot - and I guess it is...but I know that last week's WI was inflated due to the arrival of TTOM...so this week's WI balances it out a bit more.

Now a total loss of 13.6 kg in 10 weeks...I'm really happy with that.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done Heather. I better pull my finger out and stick to core & exercise otherwise you will weigh less than me before I know it. LOL....

Heather said...

Yeah, watch out, I'm creeping up on you...lol. Nothing like a bit of healthy competition to make us go an extra 5 minutes on the treadmill.

xx