Paris here I come

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Week 9 Weigh-in

Well, it's TTOM and I didn't lose on weigh-in day. I had Chinese-salty-takeaway in the weekend, but didn't really overeat...think it was water retention from the salt. I only gained 100 gm, so officially I was 109.1 kg this week on Monday. But today (Tuesday), I am 108.5 kg, so that makes more sense to me and I'm ignoring the WI result (well in my head I am), but I'll be all official and record the proper figure on my results here.

I'm avoiding Chinese now and will opt for Thai if possible.

2 comments:

Seraphim sigh said...

TOM can make you gain up to 2kg so I wouldn't worry about it. You'll just lose twice as much next time which is always good. Make sure you still take your measurements though.

xx

Heather said...

Uummmmm, what measurements? I keep saying I'm going to do it and still haven't. Maybe today.