Paris here I come

Monday 2 June 2008

Week 7 Weigh-in

I just weighed in this morning with Joy. I was all prepared for no loss, even a gain today because last night when I jumped on the scales they read 112.2 kg. I weighed in this morning at 110.4 kg, a loss of 1.1 kg for the week. Woohoo! So sometime between last night and this morning I lost 1.8 kg! And all I did was sleep! I won't complain, but how does that happen? Can it really all be fluid? Or should I get a some new digital scales?

Grand total 9.8 kg - almost at 10 kg, almost under 110 kg.

4 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations heather on your loss. Your doing so well.

Its normal to weigh more at night due to fluid and having food in your stomach from your day's eating. A kilo or two difference is very normal.

Heather said...

Well, I'm glad I'm normal then, lol. Amazing tho' how it just disappears in the space of a few hours during the night, but not budge during the day.

Mel. said...

Hey you've updated your photos. Congratulations on losing 10 kilos, that's a fantastic achievement.

Heather said...

Thx heaps Carlton...I'm feeling the difference, but it's been more difficult this week to break the 110 barrier! So a little frustrated right now.

I guess it's not always going to be as easy as the first 10 kg to lose. Hope you're going well, off to see if you've updated your blog, :)