Paris here I come

Sunday 31 August 2008

The new me after 20 weeks on WW

Here I am modelling some of the great new clothes Gail has given me.




There are heaps of pants I could have put on too...but couldn't really be bothered doing that...then it would be too much like a photo shoot, lol.

After wearing black, black and more black with the odd splash of colour, it's lovely to wear some colour again without looking like a huge beacon. Well, black is more slimming and often shops don't have larger sizes with other colours with the right cut. Why is that? Or is it just that you feel even bigger in brighter colours?

These photos were taken today (by my DD11 - Sarah).

This week I weighed in at 98.6 kg, a loss of 1 kg, and a total loss of 21.6 kg. Woohoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather Pinky1968 from the boards here - the photos look great love the red jacket and green cardy.
You look fabulous

Mel. said...

Congratulations on your results Heather and you are looking fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Kathleen said...

You're looking wonderful, love the new threads! I love the beautiful gerbra background on your blog too, so colourful! Good luck and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Heather, you're almost halfway there!!! Love the fashion parade, yay for Gail! Been stalking you today, checking out both your blogs, love the way the house is shaping up. Have a great week, Joy