Paris here I come

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Winter is the time for skiing

If it's going to be cold in winter you might as well enjoy it. We headed off to the snow and just got back from the cold, white, powdery slopes of Mt Hotham and Falls Creek. We had heaps of fun and the skiing was great (even if it was freezing and snowing). I really noticed that I wasn't as tired as last time, and felt a bit more courageous because I'm fitter...but still I like to take things slow and easy.

I had a 100gm gain this week, weighing 100.8 kg today, but that's nothing really. I'll make a special effort for the rest of the week to get on the treadmill despite the builders and other tradesmen wafting in and out my house at the moment.

Had a lovely lunch with Brent today (who took a day off work). We went to Balmoral - to the Bather's Pavilion Cafe, and I had rainbow trout on mashed peas and broad beans. Very yummy!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Hi Heather. It's so nice to read your blog, you are doing so well and are always supportive on the message boards. So thanks. And keep up the great work inspiring us. Kim xxx ps. Glad you had fun skiing. Did you guys make a snowman?