Paris here I come

Monday 25 August 2008

Week 19: Kitchen and normality will return

It's been a real topsy turvy kind of week. We've been going to many of our friends' houses for dinner all through the week. They've been really supportive and have cooked healthy meals, and are wonderful friends...soooo lovely and generous. BUT, of course I nibble before every meal, and eat dessert after the mains. So over the course of a week, it all adds up to a 300gm gain this week. It's not too bad I know, and I'm still under 100kg, so that's all that matters, lol.

Today the new kitchen arrived! Woohoo!!! And so it won't be long before normality returns to our household, and I can stock up on food that I can eat (as food storage is rather limited in the lounge room). I'll be able to cook vegies even!

So I weighed in at 99.6 kg...Joy did well and lost, yippee! Total lost so far is 20.6 kg.

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on weighing in this week, especially when you had, had a tough week.

I'm sure this week will be a better week for you and you will have this gain off in no time.