Paris here I come

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Missing everyone while in NZ

I've been in NZ for 5 days and I miss everyone already. I've been trying to get to the boards as much as I can but it's been very brief each time. I must be addicted!

Anyway, I weighed in on Monday and lost 600 gm, so that was good, but am not looking forward to the next WI as I've been eating and not doing as much exercise (as we've been travelling a fair bit...so just sitting on my bum for hours and eating cos I'm bored leads to ???? next week).

But we've had a great time catching up with our great friends Ross and Fi and their 3 boys. And we're going to see the sights on the West Coast with them....

Gotta go to bed. Cya soon.

The next day:
Now it's Thursday...and we're organised to go to the West Coast. So all ready for a quick departure in the morning. We're going to leave at 7am! Now, that's really early for our family...none of us are morning people, lol.

But I've been good today, went for a walk, ate within my points, and have been eating cherry tomatoes like they're going out of fashion. On Monday when I weighed in I was 89.2 kg. So that's a total loss of 31 kg since April 08. I'll be really happy to maintain that loss by next Monday...mmmm, not looking good at the moment but 3 days to walk it all off.

Off to bed again. Cyas all soon.

xx

No comments: