Paris here I come

Monday 22 June 2009

The good, the bad and the ugly

Well, I'm a believer of being transparent. No point hiding from the truth - the truth will find you out. So, I'm going to just announce my 1.7kg gain this week. I didn't blog last week either...sometimes you just want to hang your head in shame, or hide...I kind of feel like doing that...but there's no point. I think everyone struggles at some point. And I'm struggling right now...but today's WI was a real reality check for me.

I realise that I start the week OK, go over a few pts a day... but blow out in the weekend. There have been quite a few social occasions lately...and way too much dessert happening in the house in the evenings. Normally there's nothing naughty around, but we've had my ILs here, and there's just a bit more hi point food around than usual. But no-one is forcing me to eat it...I've been doing that all by myself.

So now I weigh 88.3kg and I'm thoroughly ticked off. Annoyed enough to get my head in the game? I think so! After all, it really is all in the head.

3 comments:

Katy said...

And don't leave your blog unattended! Be accountable to us. I miss reading what you have been up to.

Jump back on, get back into it, go and get some new and fresh food. You can keep losing!!! I've said I'd be more than happy to even just maintain over winter, it's the hardest of the seasons for me.

Vic said...

Hi Heather,

I know this wont be "great" advice.
But this "seems" to be a common problem at the moment the over eating and the occasions seem to just add really quickly.
Good luck with your week ahead, I wish you all the best..

Vic

Mel. said...

All I can say is you just need to track and watch what you eat. What's done is done and all you can do it take one step forward and do what you know you need to do...

Maybe start hanging around your blog and the ww boards again might also help...