Paris here I come

Monday 29 June 2009

Down she goes

Yay! I lost 1.1 kg this week which is great. But I could have lost even more if I'd kept tracking for the whole 7 days. I weighed in at 87.2 kg which is what I weighed back in February, so I'm sort of ticked that progress has been so slow this winter. But from what I've been noticing others saying on the WW community boards and other bloggers; winter has been difficult for many of us.

This morning I walked the kids all the way to school (5 minutes up and 5 minutes back, lol). My inlaws went back to NZ yesterday so maybe there'll be less temptation around. I loved having them here and they are always so helpful around the house - cooking, washing, painting, gardening, babysitting etc...but there are definitely more cakes in the house too.

So now I have no more excuses, no inlaws to buy cakes for, the sun is shining and I can go outside for a walk....and I can track all 7 days instead of five.

My GWEJ (goal weight end of July) is 85 kg, which is my all time lowest since starting WW last year. I am determined and annoyed enough to make it back to 85 kg and beyond!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Woot! So glad to see your loss this week, even with visitors in the house!! Well done.

Winter is such a hard time. I'd love to maintain over the winter, but just trying to make really wholesome, filling foods to get me through so I can eat more but for less points... LOL

Mel. said...

Yah,,, that's a fantastic loss, especially when your inlaws where around.. See you can do this....

Lyn said...

Yay - well done on this week's loss. New blog page looks great.