Paris here I come

Monday 17 August 2009

Week 1 Weigh-In & Bay Walk

Thank you for yor encouragement and lovely comments ladies - I'm feeling the love :).

It was really good to restart last week - I think it was just what I needed to get my head back into a better space. This week was heaps better, and there was still plenty of room for improvement. Tracking started well, and then dropped away by the weekend. So this week, I'm going to track every day and take a notebook around with me - just need to find a notebook!

I went on the Bay Walk on Saturday with 2 great friends of mine, Linda and Jenny. Along the way I noticed it is actually called the Bay Run, lol. We joked that we could run it sometime - well I was really joking, but Jenny could actually be serious. Mmmm, let me think about that a bit more. Jenny's got longer legs than me so she went faster than me, that's my excuse anyway. But we finished it in about 80 minutes which was quite a steady pace. I'm sure the walk saved me from the weekend's BBQs and parties.

I weighed-in this week with 91.1kg which is a 1kg loss after 5 days. I restarted last Wednesday, but I'm going to keep Mondays as my WI day...so I'm happy with that and am hoping to go under 90kg by next Monday.

4 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations on walking the bay run and also on your weight loss this week.

Kathiej said...

Fantastic loss Heather...
I like it when I weighed in on Mondays as it kept my weekends good so I didn't gain...

Kathiej said...

Hi Heather
Just wanted to let you know you have a blog award waiting for you at my blog


www.kathiejourney.com

Katy said...

Well done!! I'm so glad you're back Heather, you're such an inspiration to me!!!