Paris here I come

Monday 31 August 2009

2 wins this week..actually 3!


I had 2 wins this week. Today I lost 800 gms, and Joy lost a kilo (yay for Joy), both of which I'm very very happy about. But the best thing about my week was going for a family bike ride. And.....I went up a hill without stopping. And....my bum hurt but didn't kill like it did last time....ages and ages ago. So I think we'll be going on more family outings on bikes. We just need to get Sarah one that fits her - she's grown heaps since the last ride.

Yay, 2 wins!

Oh I nearly forgot...1 more win, I'm back under 90 kg. Woohoo!

4 comments:

LIsa - aka pinky1968 said...

Well done Heth on the loss and congrats to Joy as well,
I would like to do bike riding but will wait until I am under the 100.
Good luck with your adventures
Lisa

Joy said...

:oD

Mel. said...

congratulations and well done on your wins this week.

Kathiej said...

I am so glad you are back on the losing track
keep it up