Paris here I come

Monday 24 August 2009

Yahoo another kilo down!

Yeah, that's right! Another kilo lost this week. So I'm happy that the scales are going in the right direction again.

We went for a big walk on Saturday across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, through the Rocks market, ate corn cobs (no nuts this time), and continued towards Town Hall Station. Then we caught the train back to the car at Kirribilli.

My darling husband cooked a huge pot of yummy stir fried vegies (to help me stay on track), and so foodwise I've been doing better, although there is heaps of room for improvement still.

This week I weighed-in at 90.1kg, which is a loss of 1kg since last week. I've made it back to a total loss of 30.1kg since April last year when I first started WW.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Fantastic work Heather!!! I'm so proud of you for getting yourself back on track AND for pulling a fabulous loss this week!

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done Heather. Its also great to see hubby supporting you as well.

Kimmy said...

Good to see you are back on track Heather. It is so hard to remember why we are doing this sometimes. You are an inspiration to me, so keep up the good work, and keep on inspiring :)

Pinky said...

Well done Heather - and congrats on the fantasitc loss - you are doing wonderfully and inspire me as well
Thank you

Anonymous said...

So great to see you back on your journey. You have been such an inspiration to me since I started.

Kathiej said...

Fantastic Heather...
I am real proud of you ...Keep it up