Paris here I come

Monday 24 May 2010

A new digit

I love it when I see a new digit on the scales. This week it was a '6' as in 96.9kg. I was really pleased to lose 700gm this week. But wouldn't have if we hadn't gone for a walk on Saturday...where did we go? We went on my favourite walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge with my family and our nephew and his girlfriend visiting from the UK. We then meandered through the Rocks Markets and tried as much as possible to avoid the rain while walking down to Darling Harbour.

We ate all day but not large quantities. Brent, the kids and I shared food everywhere we went. I love sharing food, then you get a taste of a lot of things and not too much of one thing. It was a very international taste experience starting with a Japanese pancake in Kirribilli, corn at the Rocks, Turkish Gozleme at the Rocks, sushi at Pitt Street, and Pearl Milk tea at Pitt Street. All very yummy and all shared except for the sushi, all mine! It was my first time drinking pearl milk tea, also known as bubble tea. A milky sweet Chinese tea with tapioca balls at the bottom of it - very filling! You should give it a go.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations and well done... your going along so welll....

Pinky said...

Well done Heth on the loss.
Keep up the great work