Paris here I come

Monday 17 May 2010

Winter is great for soup!

One thing I love about winter, is that I can fill up on soup. This week I made pumpkin and sweet potato soup (very yummy), and also my favourite cauliflower, potato and bacon soup. It saved me from a possible gain cos I had splurged early on in the week, and soup definitely helped me to stay fuller for longer, and with less points. I managed to save a few points every day.

My other low point filler this week was the skim milk milkshakes. I had 2 a day! It might sound like a lot of milk, but I only had 1.5 cups of skim milk in total each day. They whip up to be really thick and frothy, and lots better than full cream milk. The milkshakes really satisfied me, and kept me going through those moments when I would normally start snacking on rubbish.

This week I lost 1.9kg, so soup and skim milk saved me!

2 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations Heather on your loss...

hannah said...

woah! nearly 2kg is awesome. right on track. love you, keep it up with the soup :D
hannah