Paris here I come

Monday 10 May 2010

Nothing is as good as exercise feels

I've been struggling with time and inclination when it comes to exercise since starting back on WW, but at last we went on a big walk across the bridge and onto Darling Harbour yesterday. Yeah, it was great fun and even better cos it was Mother's Day and I got to choose what we did.

The weather was beautiful and had a lovely time as a family...we all shared a gozleme from the Turkish food stall at the Milson's Point Market, and then shared a Korean pancake (or was it Japanese?), and shared some nuts at the Rocks Market, and shared a strawberry with chocolate dip platter (1 strawberry each, 2 for Mum) at the Lindt Cafe...my Mother's Day treat for the family. Not so bad when everything is shared :).

But nothing is as good as exercise feels. And it felt good to walking about on such a beautiful day.

Happy Mother's day to all the Mums out there!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I re-discovering my love of exercise! It makes you feel so healthy and ALIVE : )