Paris here I come

Wednesday 12 November 2008

A Boo-Hoo-Hoo week!

Yes, it must've been a baddie cos I haven't even posted how bad it was till today! I jumped onto the scales on Monday for my home WI, and I gained 1.4 kg! So, I weighed in at 93.8 kg this week. Yeah, that's why I'm boo-hooing...but it's not all bad, it's been the kick up the pants that I've needed as I've managed to get away with heaps of extras till now. I still feel positive about where I'm at. It's not every week where I'm blowing it.

I went over by about 35 points last week...and just had too much rubbish around. I've been meaning to get back to last week's tracker to see where I went wrong as I didn't think I was THAT bad. I did go a bit snack mad and there was a lot of high point food around. Uncle Jim sadly passed away last Monday - he's my MIL's brother, and so my ILs were back from NZ for the funeral. So I think I compensated for the sadness with lots of treats. Maybe a week of treats = 35 points!

I've been really good this week, and my wonderful niece Hannah is here from Dunedin for 4 months - we're doing the WW journey together which makes it really fun. I know we'll be good for each other and we're eating heaps of salad this week, and counting our points religiously. I've even got points saved up! I've lost some of that 1.4 kg gain already, and maybe I'll lose all the 1.4 kg plus more by my next weigh-in.

Today I went for a walk across the Harbour Bridge to the Opera House with Hannah, Mallory and Jason (cousins all from NZ), it was a beautiful day, and I really notice the extra energy I have. So keeping positive, and staying on track this week.

1 comment:

Mel. said...

I'm glad your having a better week this week.