Paris here I come

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Still heading the right way

I lost 900 gm this week, so was really happy about that! I went over by 13 pts this week (I think), but I'm glad it hasn't made an impact on the scales...however next week may be a different story!

So this morning Joy and I both lost. I officially weighed 91.1 kg and have lost a total of 29.1 kg! Can't wait till I get to 30 kg!

It's been great having my niece Hannah here as we plan what we eat...and we keep each other on track. We've discovered Skinny Cow icecream which is yummy and low in points. I made stewed apples last night which was also really yummy.

Now we're waiting for the Chinese takeaway to arrive and I ordered steamed vegies and a fish dish. I might just have one little piece of honey chicken.

Minutes later....well that's the Chinese dinner finished...I had about 4 bits of honey chicken, the fish, vegies, some rice but the bad bit was probably the satay chicken....Now to work out the points. But I've eaten it on purpose as I figure I've got to have some 'higher point' foods sometimes...just happens to be today!

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on your loss Heather. We had chinese take away tonight too. Satay Chicken is high in points....