Paris here I come

Monday 3 November 2008

Week 29 Weigh-in and New Measurements

Weigh-in this week was better than I thought it would be be. Maybe the chockies I ate and the extra points will catch up with me next week. So I'll have to be diligent on the ex-bike in advance.

I lost 1 kg this week, weighing in at 92.4 kg - woohoo! Which brings the overall total since April to 27.8 kg. In my mind I feel that the goal of 68 kg will be achievable once I have less than 20 kg to go. So, when I get to 87.9 kg there'll be only 19.9 kg to go - only 19.9 kg, lol!



I keep forgetting to take my measurements but remembered today! So here are the stats for the last 2 months. Today's measurements are in yellow.

After 20 weeks
Neck: 39.5 cm
Bust: 110 cm
Waist: 102 cm
Hips: 127 cm
Thigh: 70 cm
Upper Arm: 45 cm
Calf: 48 cm

After 29 Weeks - measured today 3.11.08
Neck: 38 cm
Bust: 105.5 cm
Waist: 96 cm
Hips: 119 cm
Thigh: 68 cm
Upper Arm: 44 cm
Calf: 45 cm


That's a total of 26 cm in the last 2 months. I notice it the most from my tummy area - I think I have a waist developing! Wow! It's amazing!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Well done on your loss this week, and all those centimetres gone too!!

I have just caught up on your blog since finding it, and you have been a major inspiration, and a reason I went back to WW for the 3rd time.

You have come so far, and your figure is amazing!! Such a huge difference, congratulations!!!

And the renovations are inspirational also, well done!

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done Heather.

You are doing amazingly well.

Have you finished the painting yet...

Tegan said...

Well Done on the huge cm lost! Have a good week this week

Seraphim sigh said...

I think you sweated it all off at the picnic on Sunday. It was like a sauna. That's a great loss and you are doing such a great job.
xx