Paris here I come

Monday 17 November 2008

A yippee-yahoo week!

It was a goodie this week! I weighed-in this morning and lost 1.8kg. So I lost what I gained last week (1.4kg) and then some more. So now I weigh 92kg and made my GWEN today. I just hope to keep it off and not lose the plot and reward myself with food. I don't think I will.

My niece Hannah and I had a big salad week, and we counted our points religiously, but it worked. I went for a walk this morning before my WI and that also worked as it looked like I wasn't going to lose THAT much. Surprising what a difference a walk made to the scales - but then my scales could be weird.

Anyway, I'm happy!

2 comments:

Mel. said...

congratulations and well done Heth on your loss this week.

Tegan said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck this week