Paris here I come

Monday 16 February 2009

I think I can make it to goal!

This week's weigh-in takes me below the 20kg-left-to-lose mark. I lost 1.8kg today! Woohoo! And now weigh 87.5kg losing a total of 32.7kg since April 08. I think (if my maths is right) that I have 19.5kg left till I reach goal!

I've told myself that when I have less than 20kg left to lose I could actually make it to goal. I've never, in the history of following WW (several times), believed that my goal weight of 68kg was actually achieveable. But now that I've come this far, I'm aiming to get to my healthy recommended weight. I think I can make it this time. I'm also being realistic as I know it gets harder to lose larger amounts the closer I get to goal. So the final 10kg will require more exercise than I've been doing (which is not a whole lot this week).

Thx Joyflower!

xx

9 comments:

Kathiej said...

How absolutely exciting
I have no doubt that you will get to goal and I don't think it will take that long either
Well done and what a fantastic loss

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done heather, you are going along so well...

Unknown said...

Woot! Onya! I'm so sure that you can make it to goal and I'll be very excited to read your blog post when you get there :-)

Lyn said...

Congrats on this weeks great loss. You definitely have your goal weight in your sights. Go girl.

Kimmy said...

Wow Heath!! You are doing brilliant. It wont take long and you will be at goal. Keep up the inspiring work!

Lori said...

Great job on all your progress, and you most certainly can make it to goal!

Katy said...

Fantastic and congratulatons! What did you do differently this week???

You're on the other side of the mountain now!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo to you Hether, congrats on your achievements so far YES YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's fantastic Heather. The change in your body and face is just amazing in your photos. Well done, and I hope I can do as well as you have. Keep up the great work.