Paris here I come

Monday 2 March 2009

I think I'm shrinking!

Well this title has a double meaning! Just to be really tricky...I think I'm shrinking in weight (yay) and in height (boo)! I'm too young to be shrinking in height!

I used to be 165 cm tall, but now I'm 163 cm in height! Oh that can't be right - and that means I'll have to change my weight loss goal range...drats! But I might just have my measurements checked again, it could have been the measuring tape (even though it was made of metal and not likely to have stretched like the plastic ones we also have, lol). Brent says I'm too young to be shrinking and wants me to take calcium supplements as I'm not drinking enough milk or consuming enough dairy in general...too many points eh?

On a happier note, I did shrink in weight this week and am going to take my measurements in a tick. It's been ages since I measured myself so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference. I think my tummy will be interesting.

I weighed-in this morning and lost 1.7 kg! So I'm thrilled. But I had gained 1.4 kg last week and was so annoyed with myself that I didn't even post all of last week. So now I weigh 87.2 kg and have lost a total of 33 kg. I'm aiming for a loss of 35 kg by mid-April as that would be a year since I started WW.



Here's an picture update with my sporty clothes on taken today at 87.2 kg:




I'll be back with some measurements soon...


Previously After 33 Weeks
Neck: 37.5 cm
Bust: 104.5 cm
Waist: 94.5 cm
Hips: 119 cm
Thigh: 68 cm
Upper Arm: 42 cm
Calf: 44.5 cm

Now in Week 45
Neck: 36.5 cm (-1 cm)
Bust: 102.5 cm (-2 cm)
Waist: 82 cm (- 12.5 cm)
Hips: 118 cm (-1 cm)
Thigh: 66 cm (-2 cm)
Upper Arm: 41 cm (- 1 cm)
Calf: 43 cm (-1.5 cm)

It's been a slow 11 weeks over the whole Christmas/New Year period and I'm still getting back into weight loss mode. I must've have made a mistake with the waist measurement (- 12.5 cm!!!), that's quite a lot compared to everywhere else. But I do notice that I have waist now and thought it might have been a signicant difference since I last measured myself. So maybe it's right....sort of strange don't you think? But cool, I'm shrinking....

9 comments:

Lyn said...

Hi Heather

Wow, you look amazing in new photo. Go girl. Well done on this week's loss, 1.7 is awesome. Odd about the loss of height. More calcium you think - good excuse for some cheese (which I love) but yeah, agree about the points.

Mel. said...

WOW you look like a different woman. Congratulations and well done on your weight loss this week...

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! Well done.

-S- said...

you're looking pretty darned good! Go you!

Katy said...

You look amazing Heather!!!! And those measurements are fantastic!! I'm sure your waist is now in that "healthy measurement" range!!

Way to go being well and truly in the 80's now!

Katy said...

I'm going to tag you, so we can learn some more about what makes you tick!
http://beekaty.blogspot.com/2009/03/seven.html

amy-ward said...

Hey, well done on the weight loss. you look fab. Can you tell me how you set up your page?! Id like to have a weight loss bit on the side of mine too.

Aimz x

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you made running a blog look easy. The full look of
your site is fantastic, let alone the content!


Also visit my web blog cheap party pills

Anonymous said...

continuously i uѕed to reaԁ smaller рostѕ that alsο clear their motive, anԁ thаt is
also happening with this post ωhich I аm reаԁіng heгe.


Feel frеe to ѕurf to my ωeb-site; Cheap party pills