Paris here I come

Sunday 27 July 2008

End of July Measurements

After 9 weeks
Neck: 41 cm
Bust: 116 cm
Waist: 114 cm
Hips: 136 cm
Thigh: 75 cm
Upper Arm: 48 cm

After 11.5 weeks - End of June
Neck: 40.5 cm
Bust: 114.5 cm
Waist: 109.5 cm
Hips: 132 cm
Thigh: 75 cm
Upper Arm: 48 cm
Calf: 47 cm

After 15 weeks - End of July
Neck: 40.5 cm
Bust: 111.5 cm
Waist: 104 cm
Hips: 127 cm
Thigh: 74 cm
Upper Arm: 47.5 cm
Calf: 48 cm

Measured in the morning with no food in my tummy. That's a loss of 14cm in July. Woohoo!

So what do I notice?
1. My clothes are feeling loose now, and I keep hitching up my jeans. But I'm still putting off buying new clothes until spring (cos it'll be my b'day in September). Also, I don't want to buy any winter clothes now as they won't fit me next winter. Well, that's the plan :)

2. I can cross my legs more easily. I can actually get my leg over my knee now whereas I could only do the men's cross-over method (ie. with my ankle on my knee)

3. I can walk faster for longer.

4. People are randomly commenting about my weight loss especially this week

5. I can run 100m (and probably further) but haven't tried to do that till today.

6. I eat a lot more fish, and fish is more expensive than wedges.

7. Wedges are really not worth it - 9.5pts for 6 wedges - you've got to be kidding!

8. I hate to admit it, but I feel more confident.

9. I spend more time cooking.

10. The whole family eats more healthily.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on losing another 14 cms in July.

Seraphim sigh said...

You look more confident too. Not that you were every shy mind you but you are definitely different. You are dressing more confidently as well. Without sounding pathetic, I'm so proud of you...you just look so great. xxxxxxxxx