Paris here I come

Monday 28 July 2008

I made my GWEJ

It's week 15 and the end of the month. My goal weight for the end of July (GWEJ) was 102kg, and I made it today! I weighed in at 101.5kg, a loss of 1kg so I'm very happy about that.

My next goal is to be under 100kg by the end of August which I hopefully should be able to do if I stay on track. Need to vary the exercise more. So that's my exercise goal for August - to do exercise other than just walking. We go skiing in about 12 days time so I'll be certainly varying the exercise when we get to the slopes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Heather! You're doing so well, your strength and discipline inspires me. You're gonna blitz the August goal for sure! Joy

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your loss this week. You are doing so well, wish I was going along as well as you are lol....

Paula Beavan said...

Hey Heather, I love your blog! YOu look absolutely fantastic. YOu should be so proud of yourself.