Paris here I come

Friday 4 July 2008

The Journey in Measurement

Here are my latest stats in measurement.

After 9 weeks
Neck: 41 cm
Bust: 116 cm
Waist: 114 cm
Hips: 136 cm
Thigh: 75 cm
Upper Arm: 48cm

After 11.5 weeks (present)
Neck: 40.5 cm
Bust: 114.5 cm
Waist: 109.5 cm
Hips: 132 cm
Thigh: 75 cm
Upper Arm: 48 cm
Calf (while standing): 47 cm

According to my calculations thats a lost of 10.5 cm in total in 2 and a half weeks. I guess that's good...I've added my calf measurement in there too this week.

I wonder if I subconciously held the tape measure a bit slacker the first time I measured and pulled it a bit tighter this time, lol.

I'll take my measurements once a month at the end of the month from now on...once a month's more sustainable I think.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on losing all those cm's. That's a fantastic result.

Seraphim sigh said...

I won't be able to see you on stage soon. You're looking great...and so is Joy.xxxx