Paris here I come

Monday 27 October 2008

Good News Week

Well, it was good news on the scales this week. I lost 1.7 kg and now I weigh 93.4 kg with a total of 26.8 kg down since April. So I'm really happy about that. Joy did really well too and lost over 1 and a half kilos...yay! We did the dance of joy - so funny.

So that weigh-in takes me over the half way mark to my goal weight of 68 kg.

So I tell myself:
  1. It's not a diet - it's a change of lifestyle
  2. It's not a diet - it's for the rest of my life
  3. It's not a diet - so I don't need to think about how long I can keep this up for
  4. It's not a diet - it's the way me and my family need to eat
  5. It's not a diet - I can have anything I want as long as I count it
  6. It's not a diet - it's about healthiness and living life to the full

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations Heather you are doing so well. Keep it up and can you send some motivation my way....

Tegan said...

Congrats Heather you definatley made up for last weeks plus.Love what you're saying to yourself I may have to steal those!!
Good luck this week