Paris here I come

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Some new reno pics

This has been my form of exercise for the last month - painting, painting and more painting. It's not that strenuous all the time but sometimes it's exhausting...especially the ceilings.


The kitchen still has a couple of doors to arrive...so is 99% finished...
...and the lounge/dining is getting refurnished soon...



Here's a pic of the front doors...

...and everything got put into the new family room while the floor was being sanded and lacquered.
Still got to paint the outside, but we might pay someone to do that task!

2 comments:

Mel. said...

I so love your new kitchen and all the painting you've done looks great. Makes me what to go and get a new kitchen....

Lisa66 said...

Heth, it looks just gorgeous! We have the same taste - my kitchen is very similar to yours. we did our big reno last year so I know what youa re going through1