Paris here I come

Tuesday 21 October 2008

A plus week!

This week's WI was a plus - yeah +400 gms, not a plus in the 'happy' sense of the word. So all those weeks where I was getting away with going over in pts finally caught up with me this week. It's also TTOTM and I didn't do much exercise either. So will have to rectify that this week. Back on the bike!

Unfortunately I had a bad start to the new week by eating a rather huge *monster* Anzac biscuit - and it was worth 12pts! So now I know they're evil, lol...just kidding, so now I know I can't eat a whole one, I won't buy them unless there are heaps of people to share them with.

I've just held onto the 25 kg total by the skin of my teeth. Week 27 WI was 95.1 kg, total lost is 25.1 kg. My GWEO is 94 kg, so get cracking to get to that target in 9 days.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

You can do it if you stay away from those Anzac Biscuits...

Lisa66 said...

Hey Heth, I love your blog. I just leftt a message on your renovation post.