Paris here I come

Friday 31 October 2008

Beach Wedding Outfit + Halfway to goal


Here I am wearing the outfit I wore to our friends' wedding last Saturday. It also marks the half-way point of my WW journey - I've lost just over 27 kg...and I've got 25 kg to go.

What do I notice at half-way?

I notice that lots of people are noticing I've lost weight and comment on it.
I notice that it's heaps easier to get dressed in the morning.
I notice that my back doesn't hurt any more.
I notice that I exercise on purpose.
I notice that it's not as painful to exercise.
I notice that I eat so many more vegies.
I notice my salt intake going down.
I notice that my portion sizes are getting smaller.
I notice my kids can hug me and their arms go all the way around me.
I notice my husband doesn't complain about me snoring any more.
I notice that I can still eat what I like but not as much or as often as before.
I notice that I don't mind eating less rubbish.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Your looking amazing Heather. Keep up the great work.

Seraphim sigh said...

I love that outfit, you look so great. Another sunday with my eyes open in worship instead of closed....thanks! As you lose weight, you notice that the clothes are made to flatter, not just to hide. xx