Paris here I come

Tuesday 2 December 2008

I'll take Monday's Weigh-In Thanks!

I weighed in on Monday and Tuesday this week. It's sort of cheating - Monday is my normal weigh in day but I've been working the last couple of Mondays, so Joy and I have weighed in on Tuesdays. However, Monday was heaps better than Tuesday, thus "I'll take Monday's weigh in".

So on Monday I lost 600 gms, weighing 90.5 kg. That's a total of 29.7 kg. So I was sort of cheating but then, not really! Only 300 gms to go and I'll have lost 30 kg. And only 600 gm to go and I'll be under 90 kg! I think it could be difficult to achieve in December but not impossible!

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on the loss and I guess it is one of the advantages of weighing in at home.

I'm sure you will loss the 300 grams you need to get to 30 kilos this week let alone be under 90 kilos for Christmas. You just need to stay focused and make the best choices that you can under the circumstances.