Paris here I come

Monday 23 March 2009

Getting closer to First Year Goal!

I can't believe that I lost 900gm this week! I'm so doing a happy dance *Heather jumps around the scales 3 times, jumps onto her bed and does a somersault*! I'd gone over by 20 points this week, so thought it would be marginal whether I lost or gained. But imagine my surprise when I'd nearly lost a kilo!

I'm only 300 gm off making it to my first year goal - which is to lose 35 kg by mid-April. My total loss is now 34.7 kg and I now weigh 85.5 kg.

Another first this week - my 21 year old niece from NZ gave me some jeans (cos they were too big for her - size 14), and they now fit me - yippeeeeee! They feel snug - but apparently look alright on me - I'll have to trust that people aren't just trying to make me feel good and are telling me the truth. But here's a sneak peek at me in them. I think Triny and Sussanah would say I should wear full length jeans...but I'll wait till winter to get another pair of jeans.




5 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations Heather, your looking so good..

Katy said...

Congratulations on reaching a size 14!!! Absolutely brilliant, and you look fab!

You are such an inspiration to me to get back on track, especially after I've had such a difficult week. Thank you!

Pinky said...

Wow looking good Heth and SIZE 14 - doing the happy dance with you!!!! Whoop Whoop

Lee-Anne said...

You look wonderful. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic, and I love those jeans. Who cares what Trinny and Susannah say, as long as you feel great.

And you gotta wear jeans tight, otherwise after a few hours they stretch and go all baggy on your butt!

Congrats.