Paris here I come

Monday 30 March 2009

Wow! Made my annual goal - 35 kg gone forever!

Yay! I'm so happy this week!!! *Heather bounces around the room*. I achieved my first year goal to lose 35 kg in a year, and with 2 weeks to spare! So, I'm aiming to keep it that way and not let it go to my head. I'm not going to let my hair down as I have done occasionally in the past, and then reward myself with food, although I did have Special K chocolatey flakes with a whole banana for breakfast (5 pts), lol.

This morning Joy and I both lost! Joy lost 800 gm (woohoo) and I lost 500 gm! So I now weigh 85 kg and have lost a total of 35.2 kg.

Today I reached my GWEM (goal weight end of March) of 85 kg, and my first year goal to lose 35 kg. I even ran up the hill on the way to school with the kids and bet them....mind you they were carrying bags. I think I need to also start some exercise goals as I've never really done that since being on WW.

For this week:
  1. Go on exercise bike for at least 5 minutes on 4 days.
  2. Go on 1 major walk - over 45 minutes
  3. Go on 1 smaller walk - 10 to 20 minutes

That will do for now - don't want to make it impossible for myself...lol.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Totally achievable goals!!! Well done on making 35kg!!!

Lyn said...

Mega congrats to you Heather on making your 35k - you are an inspiration. You look awesome in your new jeans.

Margaret said...

Amazing results, you have every right to be proud and happy.Well done

Seraphim sigh said...

It's weird, I look at the "wake up call photo" and it doesn't even look like you. I just think of you the way you are now and it's like you've been like that forever.

35kg!!!! You deserve a double portion of ice down your back for that achievement. Wow.

Kathiej said...

Fantastic
You are amazing
Well done

Go get those goals this week, you can do it

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's just such an amazing loss. Well done. I hope I can do as well this year. You're an inspiration.