Paris here I come

Monday 16 March 2009

Howzat!

I lost again again this week - this made it 3 losses in a row. It may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but the way the week was going, I thought it was going to be a huge gain. I started off OK this week, but then after visiting a good friend who'd made the most delicious cakes....I'd gone over by 25 points in one day!!! Well, make that 2 days, as he'd given me cake to take home (for the kids, HA!) and of course, I helped them eat it too cos it was too much for them to eat on their own! I did save a big bit for Brent...

So, I tried really hard to be good for the rest of the week...and I was really good. How good was I? Well, we had a b'day party at our house for a good friend on Saturday. It was a pizza night, but I didn't have any pizza! I just ate heaps and heaps of smoked salmon salad and had a small sliver of birthday cake. I did munch on nibbles before hand, but had made pita bread crackers to have with dip, so not too high in points compared with cheese and crackers.

So I weighed in at home today, and I was expecting a small gain, but actually lost 400gm! Woohoo - howzat! So total loss is now 33.8 kg, and I weighed in at 86.4 kg. My goal of losing 35 kg by mid-April is looking do-able. Yay!

6 comments:

Katy said...

That's brilliant Heather, well done!!!!! Main thing is you counted it all!!

Cheers for a healthy happy week this week.

Natalie said...

Thats great news Heather. Your commitment to yourself is showing great returns!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

Yay Heather, you are such an inspiration!

Mel. said...

congratulations and well done heather. don't know how you do it time and time again. just jealous i guess...

Lee-Anne said...

Ditto. I lost the same amount this week too. It adds up.

Sounds like your week was a bit like the Wendi Plan. I've heard a bit about it and it's suppose to work quite well. Having one high point day a week and then balancing it out over the rest of the days.

I think your'e well on track for you mid April goal.

Have a great week.

* said...

Oh wow you are doing so well :)

I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your comment on my blog. It has really uplifted me and given me a boost when I really needed it... you must be psychic :)

Anyway thanks once again!!

Nicky xx