Paris here I come

Tuesday 20 May 2008

5 weeks and staying on track



The new Superman rollercoaster at Movieworld...I actually did this and loved it!

Well I think I've achieved a huge breakthrough - to be on holiday and still lose weight. I usually put on weight whenever we go on holiday, but we just got back from the Gold Coast yesterday, and I weighed in today and have lost 1.2kg. So I'm rapt! I even cut up carrot and cucumber sticks to nibble on when we had a picnic at Burleigh Heads, and declined dessert every night opting for my low point desserts which are alright actually.

I don't feel deprived cos of pitos chips, weight watchers cereal bars, dips and and diet desserts. Yes, the shopping budget has definitely gone up but with a grand loss total of 8kg in 5 weeks, it's worth it...and I'm saving money on takeaways, so it all evens out.


Queueing up for the river rapids ride with my sweet girl Sarah...I got thoroughly drenched

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done for losing weight on holidays. I know it can be done but it can also be hard to do.