Paris here I come

Monday 12 May 2008

The first 4 weeks

So I've been following the weight watchers plan for 4 weeks now - and getting the hang of it. Today I weighed in with Joy before the kids went off to school. And I'd lost 2.1kg this week. So total of 6.8kg so far. Yay!

I've been counting everything that goes into my mouth so I think that helps me stay on track.

Feeling motivated! But boy, I've got another 45 kg to go!

Funny thing is that Brent's feeling a bit hungry now that we've changed our eating habits and has lost 1.5kg too - not that he's overweight but is getting that tummy that guys get in their 30s and 40s. He was super skinny before. Think I haven't been feeding him enough meat. LOL...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your total loss so far heather. you must be doing something right :) best of luck for the rest of your journey

Mel. said...

Congratulations on your loss and achievements so far. Don't worry about how much you have to go as it will over whelm you too much. Try breaking it down to 5 kilos at a time.