Paris here I come

Friday 9 May 2008

A clean slate

There's nothing like starting with a clean slate. I started a journey to being healthy just less than 4 weeks ago on the 14th April. So far, I've lost just over 5kg and it hasn't been too hard. The first week wwas the most difficult, just trying to get used to the portion sizes and the point counting. Quickly worked out what wasn't worth eating!

It's quite motivating at the moment so the first 10kg will be the easiest (I suspect) and then after that I'll need to keep finding ways to keep the momentum going. By the way, this is my 4th time doing weight watchers which means...

a) it works so therefore I'll do it again

b) it works but it's not a diet, it's got to be a way of life

c) it works but not if I keep eating the same foods and I get bored with food

Onwards and downwards!




Here I am with my husband Brent and kids, Sarah and Ben before I started (I'm the one holding the green bag and trying to hide behind my daughter) ...there are not many whole body shots for a good reason. Actually I'd put on a few kg after this photo was taken in Feb 2008.

No comments: