Paris here I come

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Going downhill...don't put the brakes on!

Well, I'm very pleased to report a loss of 1.1 kg this week. This puts me back under 91 kg...now I weigh 90.6 kg. Just 100 gm more and I would have lost all that I 'd put on last week. But I'm ecstatic to have lost that much in December! The one time I got onto the ex-bike this week really made a difference....so it baffles me why I don't get on it more often. Oh yeah, I remember why now...because it requires effort and discipline, lol. And I've been a bit busy, all the excuses under the sun...

I just got back from the kids' school presentation ceremonies. There was one after the other....a very long morning...My kids didn't get any special awards but they love that I was there. I took a video of Ben's class doing a dance to Mamma Mia - he looked so embarrassed especially when he had to dance with a girl! Lol. Very cute. They showed a DVD of Sarah's dance group's performance at the Opera House a few weeks ago - they did really well.

Back to the topic of the post...So now my goal is to grit my teeth and stay on track through the next few Christmas/New Year weeks. The ball is rolling down the hill and I want it to stay rolling...no brakes, no screeching of tyres, no rocks in the way. I would really like to go under 90 kg by the end of December. Heck that's such a polite way of putting it ...*I would really like to go under 90 kg...*, lol. I really want to go under 90 kg by the end of December. And I'm going to do it!!! After all it's only 600 gms.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your loss.

Yes you can do it, i.e. get under 90 kilos by the end of December. Just stay focused and use that exercise bike a few more times a week and its doable. You have 15 days to do lose 600 grams...

Lyn said...

Congrats. on your mega loss this week. 1.1 is just awesome and the week befor Christmas too. I'm sure you can shed those 600g before the end of December. Go the exercise bike ...