Paris here I come

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Oh my goodness I found a really bad photo

Look what else I found while I was going through some photos last night...some pre-WW shots...arrggghhhh! It was one of the 'light-bulb' moments when I realised I couldn't hide my excessive weight underneath my clothes. As though I could anyway! Who was I kidding?

This is a photo of me, Sarah and my mum in New Zealand - taken January 08. I always used to hide behind my kids in photos. Look at how slim my mum is! I was a size 24-26 in this photo...and my face was so puffy and round!

This is my gorgeous daughter Sarah and me today (about 11 months later), she's taller and her body shape has changed too.

Now I don't have to hide behind my kids any more. I'm a size 14-16 now (depending on the brand), and I can wear shorter tops now as I'm not trying to cover my bum with a long shirt. I don't want to go back to the person I used to be! So putting these photos up really help me see how far I've come... Loving life more and more

7 comments:

Mel. said...

Wow what a difference 11 months has made...Congratulations and well done...

Anonymous said...

I agree what a difference a day makes....... opps I mean 11months!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!
Keep inspiring us

Janey said...

You look amazing. What an inspiration. I start my journey today and am trying to get the hang of the blog thingy. Well done. I continue to follow your updates. Thankyou for the inspiration.

Jodie Redman said...

Wow you look amazing! You are such an inspiration!

Lyn said...

I agree, I agree, I agree. You look fabulous. What a difference and in just 11 months. Inspiring.

Kathiej said...

You look great...well done
I also notice that your daughter has done some growing up in the last 11 months...Enjoy her

Kathiej said...

Thanks for the comment
Your blog is one I read very regularly as a source of inspiration
Thankyou