Paris here I come

Monday 29 December 2008

I've made it to 30 kg! Woohoooooo!


It's a big happy day for me for two reasons.


1. I managed to lose weight in the Christmas Week!

...and...

2. I've now lost a total of 30.1 kg!


So I'm a pretty happy girl. I didn't think I was going to lose anything, but I did have light weigh-in clothes on...but then again, I had the same clothes on last week when I weighed-in. It's been a very slow month for the journey of a life-time, which I had fully expected. So all I have to do is hold on for 2 more days, and lose 100 gms, and I'll make it to my goal weight for the end of December (90 kg). So no post-WI blow out for me...I'm just hoping to hold onto my 400 gm loss this week, and lose 100 gms more this year. I wonder if I'll even be able to make it under 90 by Wednesday morning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, thinking of you from sunny Port Macq! Yay for your loss this week (I'm not going anywhere near scales, as my jeans are tighter again - doh!) Hopefully another 200grams will melt away over the next two nights, and do the next weigh in in your undies!! Will be back on the weekend, see you Sunday x

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your loss.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO TO YOU!!!
I am very proud of you and know that you have been working very hard at your journey - keep up the great work
Lisa

Tegan said...

Congrats Heather Ive just made it to 30kg too. Doesnt it feel fantastic!!!!!!
Good luck with the 100g by Wednesday

Lyn said...

30k is just awesome Heather. Well done and congrats.

Seraphim sigh said...

30kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just brilliant. Can't wait to hear what they say in NZ. xxx