Paris here I come

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Brrrrrrrr, it's getting cooler!

Even though it's getting cooler with winter approaching, I don't mind it too much as it makes exercising a lot easier to do. Summer is pretty difficult for me to get outside and exert myself in the heat, so autumn and winter are good for exercise. So I'm fast running out of excuses.

Im just curious what you do for exercise, I need some inspiration...the only thing like doing is walking at the moment. Not keen to get into that swimming suit right now, maybe in 5kg time. :)

1 comment:

Gae (GaeChann) said...

I've just started adding jogging into my daily walk! Whilst the scales have not registered the increase in exercise, the tape measure certainly has and I'm looking so much trimmer, even wearing fitted tops now that I couldn't a few weeks ago.

I also have hand weights for arm exercises! The WW website has a section showing the best exercises for certain areas - eg. bat-wing arms - my problem area!

Great weight loss this week!

Gae oxoxox