Paris here I come

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day 2: Fresh starts are helpful!

I think it was a good move restarting my stats on my WW profile and wiping out my weight tracker from the previous 2 years. It was difficult to see those milestone stars get wiped away (the ones you get for losing the first 5kg, then 10%, etc...). But on the positive side, I can now get some more stars!

After 1 day I've managed to fufill my daily goals of drinking 3 bottles of water (=1800ml), track, blog, post on the WW boards, what else was there? Oh, I must run around the street circuit - I sent my kids off on a jog around it yesterday (and didn't go myself as I was cooking dinner), so maybe I'll do it with them after school, I'm not going jogging now, I'm so NOT awake right now. It's probably something we could all do together as a family, well me and the kids - the kids will leave me for dust.

3 comments:

Lisa - aka Pinky 1968 said...

Welcome back Heather! - Good luck onyour journey

Katy said...

I'm so glad you're back Heather!! You were one of my main motivators. When I found your blog, and read every single line about 18 months ago, it really pushed me over the line to join WW!

Heather said...

Thx Lisa and Katy. It's good to be back, love talking to you again on the boards Lisa, all that talk about Ceroc has got me curious about joining a class (but just curious at this point). Katy you are such an inspiration to me - and a great blogger...so I thought I'd try to blog daily too, and it has helped me get into the groove.