Paris here I come

Saturday 24 April 2010

Just one piece of cake

As a naughty daily weigher, the scales say I've lost 1.5kg since restarting 5 days ago. OK, we have the weekend to get through!

I had a list of goals yesterday. Mmmmmm....

I did quite well on the domestic side - got the room ready for our visitors, did the shopping, and cleaned the house. I had several cups of tea cos I had people popping in all day but not sure if I drank enough water, probably not, so I'm starting the day with a bottle beside me...and hope to finish it before I finish blogging...hehe. I'm going to go caffeine free today!

I went to a 30th birthday party last night, and our visitors had come from NZ to surprise the birthday boy. They're his family and it was so cool, he had no idea they were coming. I ate some food before we left...unfortunately it was nibbly stuff while we were trying to get ready for the party - dress up time - and someone just opened the cheese and stuff (which I asked them to do) and I had some of that, mostly a few crackers, and some turkish bread with hummous, and a little bit of brie, not a lot. Then we went to the party, not any low point food as to be expected, but not too bad. But then there was the chocolate mud cake, and I was a bit hungry, so I had some, a small piece at least, but 6 points later...oh well, it was probably actually worth it this time, but today will have to be a low point day. Drank only water at the party.

Tracked it all. Oh, lots more points than I thought it would be - just goes to show! I need to plan ahead better, and I didn't allow for the party beforehand. Lesson learned!

Sad day for exercise as I just had one job to do, and one person arriving after another all day. All that rushing around probably burnt off some calories...I hope. So today is another day. Going to do something out-and-about in Sydney town, and burn off some of that cake.

We have a BBQ here at our house tonight. I am in control!

1. I drink water only!
2. I go on a walk somewhere -probably do something touristy with our visitors
3. I don't nibble on any cheese and crackers tonight, just carrot sticks!
4. Salad
6. Prawns
7. No dessert - fruit for me
8. Plan ahead

glug glug...1 bottle of water down the hatch...2 to go

No comments: