Paris here I come

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Takeaway 2 nights in a row = gain

Oops, I had Thai on Monday night, and then Chinese last night. I was quite careful to eat the low fat options and counted it all, but sometimes I just had to guess the points. I chose the fish for the Thai, lean pork for the Chinese, and picked out lots of vegies both nights with just a small portion of rice. This morning I jumped onto the scales for my daily peek (something you're not supposed to do but I'm addicted), and found that I had gained a kilo since my WI on Monday morning.

Now, I know that it was probably the salt causing some fluid retention, but it just goes to show what a couple of takeaway days can do! But the major downfall for me was going to bed late last night, and then snacking on some rubbish. But I've tracked it all, and have 5 days to make amends. Man, my body responds to salt and going over in points so quickly!

I think I'll plan out my day's food now so nothing unexpected creeps up on me. And tonight I go to bed much earlier!

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Hey there Heth - I hear ya on the salt - mine reacts bad as well now - never use to - I can have rice crackers and hommus (within points) and weigh 1 kilo heavier as well
What are we to do to combat this????