Paris here I come

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Day 3: Woohoo! Back under 100 kg!

Happy happy! I must have one of those bodies that responds very quickly to food intake. I can put on weight very quickly and lose weight very quickly! That's both good and bad, obviously depending which way the scales are going.

After just 2 days back on track, I've gone back under 100kg. According to my digital scales - which can be a tad variable depending on the day - I now weigh 99.1 kg which is a loss of 1.4 kg in 2 days. It's OK, I know it's just the initial fluid loss etc..., but all the same, it's a lovely encouragement for restarting.

Daily goals:
Yesterday I drank 3 bottles of water, ate 1 Lindor Ball (my favourite chocolate, but at least I stopped at 1 ball, and ate strawberries instead), tracked everything, blogged here and posted on the WW boards, and about to jog around the street...but might just walk/jog it to begin with. So far, so good, except for the exercise! Now that I've said that I'd better go and do it!

Looked at some photos of 'moi' taken just a couple of months ago, I can see the difference a few short weeks of NOT TRYING can make. Amazing what can happen in a few months let alone a year. Anyway, it inspired me to try again!

JOG REPORT:
Did it, survived it, waved at neighbours, got my heart rate going!

No comments: