Paris here I come

Monday 26 April 2010

Week 1: Weigh-In

Yes, it's weigh in day, and I knew I was going to lose some weight as it was the first week back. But how much was it going to be?

The first thing I did was jump on the scales this morning to reveal a loss of 2.2kg! So I was pretty thrilled with that, and am motivated for another week of tracking, blogging, posting, exercise and water. I'm sure the daily blogging and posting on the WW boards has kept me accountable.

Starting Weight: 100.5kg
This week: 98.3kg
Loss: 2.2kg

I went out for drinkies at the Park Hyatt with my friends Caroline, Beth and Mariani last night, and I was the self-imposed designated driver. I didn't have any alcohol at all, but did have a Virgin Mary (a spicy one) - like a Bloody Mary without the alcohol. I did eat a large handful of almonds but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I tracked it. Cashews, however, would have been a different story.

Today we're going out for brunch, and getting up very slowly...so it will be a late brunch for sure! I'm going to have eggs florentine with the sauce on the side. Yummo!

Better get dressed for the day. See ya!

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on your weight loss this week... Keep up the great work.