Paris here I come

Saturday 23 June 2012

Aiming for Paris - by July 2013!



Hubby and I have been talking about Paris next year! At first I was merely using it as my weight-loss goal, and was hoping he'd come on board.  But it looks like it will really happen and the flights could cost nothing! As long as there are frequent flyer seats available! Not sure about the kids though, they might have to stay with their grandparents in NZ :(

If I lose an average of 3kg per month, that would take me 10 months to lose the 30kg needed to reach my Paris goal of 85kg. I can do it, and maybe lose a few more extra kilos!

Watch out Paris I'm a-comin'!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh how wonderful...I am so excited for you

Pinky said...

Great motivation Heather! You can do this - carry picture in your wallet - have apicture on the fridge - in the bedroom in the car - everywhere to help remind you why you are changing your lifestyle!

Heather said...

Kathie - yeah I'm getting excited too :)

Lisa - Great idea! I'll have to stick little photos up everywhere!