Paris here I come

Wednesday 27 June 2012

OK! No peanut butter till the end of the month!

I love peanut butter, but peanut butter loves my hips.  So I'm severing the friendship till the end of June which is only a few days away...3 days to be exact...maybe I should say no peanut butter till the end of July!

I haven't been going crazy but 4 points for a tablespoon is a lot of pointage...considering how much walking one needs to do to shift 4 points, a tablespoon of peanut butter is barely worth it!  Mind you, I've been eating the peanut butter my SIL made when she was here, so no salt or sugar added which might make it a little bit healthier. I'm just kidding myself I think!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

wowser 4 points ...that is huge isnt it...
Hope you can make it till the end of the month

Heather said...

Hi Kathie! I think I can do it if it's out of sight! Yep 4 points is so much!