Paris here I come

Friday 1 June 2012

Do you eat when you're bored?

I went to work at Brent's surgery today as I'm filling in for someone who's on holiday. I didn't really have enough time for a proper breakfast, and just ate a banana and a Weight Watchers ginger kiss bar.



Normally I'd be ravenous by 11am, but I was really busy and didn't notice time going by. I didn't feel hungry at all, and went for lunch in Chatswood with our niece Hannah. We felt like Vietnamese spring rolls, and by the time we found a Vietnamese eating place it was probably 1.30pm. It was very healthy and yummy (but not as good as Cabramatta) ;P


If I had been at home, I would have been nibbling all day! I reckon I must eat out of boredom. And probably when I'm tired, stressed, when watching TV and just for something to do.  :O

No comments: