Paris here I come

Friday 29 June 2012

It's Gonna Take a Miracle...

...to get to 106kg by Saturday....considering today is Friday and this morning I weighed 106.5kg.

106kg is my goal weight for the end of June. Originally my GWEJ was 108kg but I reached that pretty quickly so decided to push myself a bit harder.

It might take a serious amount of walking, no salt, no carbs, mainly fruit and veggies, and some protein, just for one day!  I guess it's possible but will probably take a miracle!

2 comments:

Pinky said...

Oh! - so exciting - so close - good luck! - I would like to drop .500 today as well with weigh in tomorrow!
We can do it!

Lucy said...

Hello! First time to your blog. I look forward to reading about your journey - you've got beautiful children!! Congrats on your success so far :)