Paris here I come

Sunday 24 June 2012

The New Found Evils of Too Much Water!



Yesterday at Ben's soccer game, I was talking to another soccer Mum, and she was telling me that new studies on water are showing that 8 glasses of water a day is too much for our bodies. They, I don't know who 'they' are, but THEY, are saying we should drink two glasses of water a day as there is enough liquid in the rest of what we consume in a day. The reason is that too much water leads to our organs working too hard...Brent (doctor hubby), was also saying a similar thing, but I don't know his sources either.

I never drink 8 glasses of water, especially in winter, and I know I need to drink more than what I drink...but whaddya reckon? Is water that bad for us?

2 comments:

Pinky said...

I thought you can tell if you need to drink more water by your pee???
If too yellow and strong smelling- more water???

Heather said...

Good tip Lisa! I'll remember that :D